FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS (FAQ)
- Foreigner traveling to Cambodia/How to apply a Tourist Visa?
- How to apply a visa to the Embassy
- What are the visas offered by the Embassy
- Embassy Holiday 2023
- I forgot to insert a prepaid return envelope to send back my passport
- Visa Exemption
- Cambodia arrival procedure
- I applied visa online, how to request assistance.
CAMBODIAN NEED ASSISTANCE
Cambodian traveling to Cambodia with a valid foreign passport or US passport
- I am Cambodian traveling with a foreign passport or US passport, do I need a Visa?
Answer: Yes, you need to obtain a K-Visa on your foreign passport or US passport, click this link for K-Visa application.
- I am Cambodian and my child born abroad, can my child also eligible for K-Visa?
Answer: The child also eligible for K-Visa, you can submit request to the Embassy, click this link.
For more frequently asked questions, click this link.
- Can I obtain K-Visa online?
Answer: No, you can only obtain K-Visa at the nearest Embassy.
- Can I obtain K-Visa upon arrival at the Cambodia International Airport?
Answer: Yes, you can also obtain K-Visa upon arrival at Cambodia International Airport
- My US passport already had a K-Visa but my passport is less than six months (on expiration date).
Does the K-Visa still valid?
Answer: No, when the foreign passport expires or less that six month (passport expiration date),
the K-Visa is also not valid/expires.
- Cambodian passport expired or will expire soon and need to travel to Cambodia.
Answer: Cambodian passport is no longer renewable, you need to apply a Temporary Travel Document to the Embassy, click this link.
- Cambodian passport is lost or stolen, Can I request/apply a new Cambodian Passport to the Embassy?
Answer: The Embassy doesn't issue a new Cambodian passport. If you need to travel to Cambodia,
you need to apply a Temporary travel (one-way) document to the Embassy, click this link.
- Traveling to Cambodia with cremated or human remains
Answer: You need to submit a letter request to the Embassy, click this link.
- What is the tourist visa requirements?
Answer: Kindly click this link for more information.
- Do I need to send my actual passport for visa processing?
Answer: Yes, because the Embassy issue a sticker visa need to affix to the passport visa page
- How can I submit visa application to the Embassy?
Answer: You can submit visa application either via walk-in or send it via mail.
- How soon can I apply for the visa?
Answer: The Embassy only accepts visa application not earlier than two(2) months prior
to your date of entry to Cambodia.
- Can I still apply the visa if my passport is less than six(6) months?
Answer: No, passport must be valid at least six(6) months (passport expiration date)prior entering Cambodia
- My passport has no more visa page, can I still apply for the visa?
Answer: No, passport must have at least 1 or 2 available visa page for the visa sticker.
- Can I pay by credit card or cash for the visa fee?
Answer: No, you can pay either money order or bank cashier cheque
- Can I use this visa to enter all ports (land, sea, and air) in Cambodia?
Answer: Yes, you can use this visa to enter to all ports in Cambodia
- Can I submit more than one(1) visa application to the Embassy?
Answer: Yes, you can bring along their visa application. Make sure they completely fill-up the visa application form, submit the actual passport, and visa fee.