How to submit mail-in applications :
Embassy mailing address:
- Royal Embassy of Cambodia/ VISA
4530 16th Street N.W.
Washington D.C. 20011
Visa processing time:
- 5-7 working days from the date we receive your mail envelope
(excluding return shipping days)
Recommended mail service provider:
Due to holiday season, check with mail service provider for any shipping delays.
- FedEx (recommended)
- UPS (recommended)
- USPS - use priority mail envelope with tracking number & stamps.
Checklist when you submit by mail:
- Page 01 of the confirmation email. (for Type-E & Type-C Visa only)
- Actual Passport with at least 2 blank pages
- Filled and signed visa application with one 2x2 recent Passport photo securely glued
- Visa fee (for Business type-E and Tourist type-T visa applicants only)
- Copy of passport bio-page
- Copy of Forte Insurance certificate *if available
- Supporting documents
- Prepaid return envelope with a tracking number and receipt.
CLICK HERE for more information on pre-paid return envelope
- DO NOT use regular mails (not secured/no tracking number).
- The Embassy is not liable for any lost packages sent by mail.
- Please prepare legible labels with correct the address for both envelopes.
- Make sure all the envelopes are already paid for. The Embassy DO NOT pay for your return envelopes.
- The Visa Office does not alert applicants upon receiving their envelopes, please keep yourself informed by checking the tracking number on your envelopes online or sign-up for notification from the courier.
- On rainy/snowy seasons, we advise you to consider an extra waterproofing for your documents before placing it in the envelope.
- Envelopes that arrive on weekends or holiday won't be opened until the next business day.