Royal Embassy of Cambodia to the United States of America (Washington D.C.)
May I share with all compatriots about my main activities in December as follows:
1. Attend the ASEAN Committee in Washington (ACW) Meeting:
The meeting, chaired by Brunei Ambassador as the current Chairman of ACW, focused on the current development in the ASEAN-US relationship, including the US-ASEAN Special Summit proposed by President Donald Trump.
At the end of the meeting, Ambassador of Brunei handed over to me the ACW Chairmanship.
2. ASEAN Working Lunch with State Department:
The working lunch was attended by Mr. David Stilwell, Assistant Secretary of State for the Bureau of East Asian and Pacific Affairs, Ambassador Atul Keshap, Principal Deputy Assistant Secretary of State for the same bureau and five other senior officials in charge of ASEAN, Multilateral and Southeast Asia Affairs.
During the lunch, the State Department and ASEAN Ambassadors discussed and shared the common views to further strengthen ASEAN-US partnership. Both sides have an exchange of information on the proposed US-ASEAN Special Summit.
3. Attend Reception at State Department:
The reception was hosted by Secretary of State Michael Pompeo and Madam in honor of all Heads of Diplomatic Mission at the end of year.
With my best regards,
May I share with all Compatriots that I had on December 4 and 5 the following 5 separate meetings with:
1. Ms Laurie Farris, Acting Deputy Assistant Secretary for Asia, International Trade Administration, US Department of Commerce.
2. Senator Christopher Coons’ foreign policy team led by Mr. Thomas Mancinelli, his National Security Advisor. Senator Coon is a Democrat, Delaware, Member of Subcommittee on East Asia and the Pacific and Member of Committee on Foreign Relations.
3. Congressman Tom Malinowski, Democrat, District 7 of New Jersey, Member of Foreign Affairs Committee.
4. Ms Sophia Lalani, Defense & Foreign Policy Advisor to Senator Cory Booker, Democrat, New Jersey, Ranking Member of Subcommittee on State Department and USAID Management, International Operations, and Bilateral International Development.
5. Foreign Policy Team of Senator Jeff Merkley, Democrat, Oregon, Member of Committee on Foreign Relations.
With my best regards,
202-7267742 9:00am -12:00pm / 1:00 - 4:00 pm
Monday to Friday
firstname.lastname@example.org (General Inquiry)
consular.camemb.usa@gmail (Visa Concerns)
4530 16th Street N.W. Washington D.C. 20011
Parking only limited at residential side street parking at Buchanan Street
Metro train Station:
Columbia Heights (Red Line)
Take S9 (Express), S1, S2, S4
Bus stops at BUCHANAN STREET