May I share with all Compatriots that I had on December 4 and 5 the following 5 separate meetings with:
1. Ms Laurie Farris, Acting Deputy Assistant Secretary for Asia, International Trade Administration, US Department of Commerce.
2. Senator Christopher Coons’ foreign policy team led by Mr. Thomas Mancinelli, his National Security Advisor. Senator Coon is a Democrat, Delaware, Member of Subcommittee on East Asia and the Pacific and Member of Committee on Foreign Relations.
3. Congressman Tom Malinowski, Democrat, District 7 of New Jersey, Member of Foreign Affairs Committee.
4. Ms Sophia Lalani, Defense & Foreign Policy Advisor to Senator Cory Booker, Democrat, New Jersey, Ranking Member of Subcommittee on State Department and USAID Management, International Operations, and Bilateral International Development.
5. Foreign Policy Team of Senator Jeff Merkley, Democrat, Oregon, Member of Committee on Foreign Relations.
With my best regards,
202-7267742 9:00am -12:00pm / 1:00 - 4:00 pm
Monday to Friday
firstname.lastname@example.org (General Inquiry)
consular.camemb.usa@gmail (Visa Concerns)
4530 16th Street N.W. Washington D.C. 20011
Parking only limited at residential side street parking at Buchanan Street
Metro train Station:
Columbia Heights (Red Line)
Take S9 (Express), S1, S2, S4
Bus stops at BUCHANAN STREET