TEMPORARY TRAVEL DOCUMENT/ LAISSEZ PASSER
(For Cambodian Only)
Note: It is NOT a Temporary Passport, it is a Paper Document that will allow you to travel one-way to Cambodia only.
It is only valid for short period, just enough to cover the travel date to Cambodia. Please apply 2-3 Months before your travel date.
Who are eligible(Cambodian) to apply temporary travel document.
1. Lost Cambodian Passport.
2. Cambodian cannot extend the passport validity or expiration.
Provide the following requirements.
- Completely fill-up and signed the temporary travel document request form (one copy).
- Two(2) recent 2x2 passport picture.
- Bio-page copy of old/lost Cambodian Passport(one-copy).
- Valid Green card (one copy).
- Travel itinerary.
- If you sending it thru mail please provide *prepaid return envelope (USPS - Priority Mail with a tracking number (recommended).
*(If the passport is lost or stolen).
- Police incident report (Original copy)
Ways to send your Temporary Travel Document/Laissez Passer request.
A. Send it via MAIL, we recommended to use the USPS - Priority Mail with a tracking number and also insert a self-address prepaid return envelope with a tracking number (for send back).
B. Visit the Royal Embassy of Cambodia at 4530 16th Street N.W. Washington D.C., 20011
9:00-12:00 pm / 1:00-4:00 pm (Eastern Time), Monday to Friday.
Contact# 202-726-7742 / 202- 9977031.
Foreigner marrying a Cambodian requirements.
- Employment Certificate with Monthly income not less than $ 2,500 USD or equivalent.
- Police certificate that he/she clear in any criminal record.
- Singleship certificate from the County residing.
- NO AGE restriction.
**The foreigner need to inform there prior Country Embassy in Cambodia that their marrying a Cambodian.